When you live in a great city like Pittsburgh, it’s easy to take for granted all there is to see and do. Of course as I’m getting ready to leave the city, I’m working hard to keep checking things off my Pittsburgh bucket list. Here is a compilation of some of the wonderful experiences I have had in Pittsburgh over the past three years and ones I hope to have in the time I have remaining.
- Museum of Natural History ✓
- Carnegie Museum of Art ✓
- Andy Warhol Museum ✓
- Pittsburgh Opera ✓
- Pittsburgh Ballet ✓
- Pittsburgh Symphony ✓
- Phipps Conservatory ✓
- Strip District ✓
- Pirates Game at PNC Park ✓
- Late night breakfast at Ritter’s Diner ✓
- Mt. Washington ✓
- Movie night at Frick Park ✓
- Adventures for the Foodie: Spoon, Paris 66, Flowers in the Attic, Coriander Indian Grill, Smiling Banana Leaf, Church Brew Works, E2, Park Brugge, Tamari, Pizza Sola, Lydia’s Kitchen, Piccolo Forno, Brgr, Food Glorious Food, and Vanilla. ✓
- Famous Pittsburgh Mainstays: Primanti Bros., Pamela’s and Ritter’s Diner (Open 24 Hours), Big Jim’s. ✓
- Outdoor Jazz at Highland Park ✓
- Seeing Amish Country in New Wilmington ✓
- Mattress Factory (TO DO)
- Duckie Tour (TO DO)
- Gallery Crawl (TO DO)
- Visit the Cathedral of Learning (TO DO)
For more information on many of the places listed here or to create your own list go to http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/.
Melanie, Senior M.Div.